Monday night for FHE we went to a local pumpkin patch. Brynlee loved it!Scoping out the pumpkins to find just the right one... FOUND IT!!Just chillin' with the pumpkins!
Cheese!
family shotsThey also had this pile of hay that Brynlee was having a blast playing in with the other kids that were there. She thought it was so fun to pick up the hay, run around, and throw it in the air. It was pretty funny to watch.
Brynlee's Hair looks amazing! Where did you learn to do that?! Awesome - ps.. and i keep forgetting how it's not cold there. I was shocked at first to see she wasn't in a jacket! Hahaha how soon we forget, uh?
Very cute! Also, how in the world do get Brynlee to let you do her hair so well. I practically have to chase Keira around the house just to get a brush through it. What is your secret?
Kylee, I wandered to your blog off of Shari's and just had to tell you that you have absolutly gorgeous kids. Your little Brynlee is so dang beautiful! And you look great! Anyway-I hope you don't mind that I visited your site!
Lance & I met in 2001 and were married in 2002. We lived in Idaho, moved to Florida for dental school and now live in Wyoming. We have two amazing kids; Brynlee who's 4 1/2 and Boston who's 2 1/2.
9 comments:
Ohhh, so cute! I love the pumpkin patch! I can't wait to take kids there! I love the picture of Boston and Brynlee in the wooden faces!
Brynlee's Hair looks amazing! Where did you learn to do that?! Awesome - ps.. and i keep forgetting how it's not cold there. I was shocked at first to see she wasn't in a jacket! Hahaha how soon we forget, uh?
I also love Brynlee's hair. Those pics are awesome and look at all the pumpkins.
Way cute! We still need to get a pumpkin. Happy Halloween!
Very cute! Also, how in the world do get Brynlee to let you do her hair so well. I practically have to chase Keira around the house just to get a brush through it. What is your secret?
You have such a cute family. Hope you have a safe and fun Halloween
Kylee, I wandered to your blog off of Shari's and just had to tell you that you have absolutly gorgeous kids. Your little Brynlee is so dang beautiful! And you look great! Anyway-I hope you don't mind that I visited your site!
Love the pictures from the pumpkin patch! Can't wait to see you all-- won't be long now! Hooray!!
Hey,
Love Brynlee's hair. So cute! Looks like you guys had a fun and "warm" Halloween!
Post a Comment