CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mommy and Brynlee time!

Lance didn't feel good one Sunday night and Boston was sleeping so Brynlee and I decided to go on a walk. Who knew a walk could be so much fun!!Bryn loved playing with this chain. Simple pleasures.
You can't tell in the picture but she was playing with her shadow and was have a blast!
She love, love, loved, the fire hydrant for some reason. She would climb on it, talk to it, and hug it. It was too funny. She also kept talking about it's "hat" on top :)
Cheese!

1 comments:

Kelli

I cannot believe how big Brynlee is and how long her hair is! A walk, I could use one of those, but you two looked like you had fun. I can't wait to see you all. See you in a couple of days.