Happy Thanksgiving!
For Thanksgiving our friends Zac & Nicolette came down from St. Augustine. We had a great time, ate WAY too much food, and did a little shopping. And of course I didn't get any pictures of the big feast, but I got a few of us at the beach so that will have to do!
For Thanksgiving our friends Zac & Nicolette came down from St. Augustine. We had a great time, ate WAY too much food, and did a little shopping. And of course I didn't get any pictures of the big feast, but I got a few of us at the beach so that will have to do!






3 comments:
I love your beach pictures and hope to have some of my own someday. I really like your hair short. So cute!
Merry Christmas
Thanksgiving pics? You must be packing or moving, etc since that is your last post. Where are you guys??? I'm excited to see a new post of your moving adventures. :) Good luck!
Hey guys--could I get your address for a Christmas card?
snappydandy@gmail.com
Thanks and Merry Christmas
Post a Comment