CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Green Beans

Boston does not like green beans. The pictures speak for themselves.Do you like the eye twitch? :) Don't worry their was also a good old, full on body shutter going on with this but the camera doesn't capture that.
"What the heck is this stuff? YUCK! I think I am going to be sick..."

"No mom, no more! Please!"
"Graham crackers. Yes, graham crackers, much better. I like graham crackers."

5 comments:

Gale Family

Okay Kylee, did you have them create your header or did you figure something out. It is adorable. Love the background too. I almost changed mine to this. We must have good taste I guess.

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

The kids are looking adorable as ever! Your apartment looks really nice! Also I can't believe how long Brynlee's hair is. It is so cute. Loved the photos.

Lexie, Jacob, &, Dominic Bradshaw

hi kylee,
yes i remember you i actually have been keeping up with your blog since christmas. i saw your name on lisa's blog page. these things are awsome i've been able to see what so many of my old friends are up to. your kids are adorable too!! i can't wait to have a little girl also. she looks like she is alot of fun and he is so handsome. i live in houston, texas now. i know what you mean about the cold when i went back to moses lake for christmas i couldn't believe how cold it was and was pretty excited to get back to seventy degree weather. anyways your family is adorable i'm excited to keep in touch.

Kelli

Maklee didn't like green beans either, but she she loves the real ones now! There must be something "yucky" about the mashed up ones. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Stephanie Black

He is super cute and growing up really fast. I like the pictures of both of them together, and I know EXACTLY what you mean about getting a good picture with both of them smiling. It's nearly impossible! You have some great ones though. You have to post an update about your new life in WY. I hope you like it!