CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Sledding!

Brynlee had so much fun the first time we took her sledding we decided to try it again. This time I think she enjoyed eating the snow more than sledding in it. But I guess if I had just gotten a face full of snow I don't think I would like it either! Oh wait a minute I did! But I could take the picture of both of us with a face full of snow. So you get to enjoy Brynlee's reaction to it instead of mine!

1 comments:

Mike and Lisa

Okay, so that picture of Brynlee is hilarious! Not that seeing little kids cry is funny, but I'm sure you understand since you took a picture of it! She'll love that picture when she's 16 and a true Wyoming girl and can really take a good crash in the snow!