CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Park City shopping

Brynlee loves manikins for some reason. She kept saying that this was mommy and would just sit and hold the manikins hand. She even convinced Maklee to do it too!
On Friday my sister-in-law Kelli and I decided to make a trip to Park City to do some shopping, or more like browsing. What a day we had! I knew talking 4 kids under the age of 3 shopping was going to be a challenge, but wow! Between feeding the babies, changing diapers, chasing the older girls around, and getting some lunch for us too, we were worn out by the time we finished. We were gone for about 6 hours and probably only got about 2 hours worth of shopping done. But oh well, it was nice to get out and I the girls seemed to have fun too.

2 comments:

Rena

I love park city shopping. I went a couple of weeks ago and got some killer deals.
Shopping with kids is such a treat isn't it?

The Hills

wow you are one brave girl to take all the kids shopping! it is for sure different with kids :)