CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ski Lift

A few weeks ago we went to Cokeville for the day. Kalen was up skiing so we decided to go up and see him and eat some lunch. Brynlee wanted to ride the lift and since Kalen knew the two kids running it they let us take a ride! It was a little chilly, but beautiful. And Brynlee really seemed to like it. She kept asking if we could go again.

Taking it all in
Why is it that the camera always comes out on days that I don't get ready? Oh well. At least Boston looks cute!

Riley, Chelsey, and my mom went with us. And yes, Riley is wearing shorts. For some reason he thinks that they are a necessity all year round. I just think he is crazy.


I couldn't decide which picture of the view I liked so you get to enjoy them all :)