It's starting. The "I want to try everything that mommy does" stage. This isn't the first time I have found her in my make-up. Just last week she dug her nails into my eyeshadow while carefully and thoughtfully applying it to her face. And a couple weeks before that she tried to put my mascara and blush on. I guess it's time to buy her some of her own make-up to play with.
10 years ago


It was EVERYWHERE. In her hair, on her clothes, on the counter, and of course, on her face. The bath tub had a nice bronze ring around it after her bath.


8 comments:
That's so funny! I can't believe it was even in her hair! I hope I have a boy! (...I am just kidding of course...kind of:)
She is so cute! I love that she has to do her makeup. Annali likes to pretend but instead of nail marks I found teeth marks in my powder and then found her spitting profusly to get it out of her mouth. To funny. I think Brynlee looks so cute with her makeup on.
Too funny! I love the look she's giving you in that last pic.
Callie was doing the very same thing this morning. Brynlee did look very pretty with bronzer on. She is so gorgeous. Her hair is so long and thick. Callie's is so fine it looks better short.
This is a serious problem at my house and it makes me crazy since I have had a lot of make-up get ruined. I even put it way up high...doesn't matter. Brynlee looks so cute with it on. At least she kind of knows what she's doing. :) Hopefully she doesn't make a habit out of it.
ha, ha, ha. Do I really want a girl:) Oh I miss you guys(I think I say that in all my comments). Looks like you guys are having fun in the cold weather, ha ha ha again. Do I really want to move to Colorado:) Love you guys!
Love her face in the last picture, like, "What the... there's nothing wrong with my face and hair!! This is how it's SUPPOSE to be!!" Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!! Drive careful---
it's amazing what messes they can make and how fast... it's a good thing she is so cute!
Post a Comment