CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday!

Our Easter weekend was filled with family, egg hunts, candy, kit flying and a whole lot of fun! Taken right before we rushed off to church
Boston Easter morning. Crawling as fast as he can to his mommy :) What's new?! What a momma's boy!
Brynlee with her beloved "Belle" that she got from the Easter bunny.
Brynlee with one of Grandma's new little kittens that she LOVED!
Kite, check. Easter basket, check.
Ooo look! An egg!
Uncle Ryan assisting with the kite flying
We love cousins (and aunts, uncles, grandma, and grandpa too of course)!

7 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

Easter is so fun with kids. I love the pic of Brylee asleep at the table. So cute.

Gale Family

So cute! I am stuck in Utah right now trying to get back to Florida so as soon as I get there I will give you a call and tell you all the crazy stuff that is going on with jobs and stuff.

The Martinez Fam

It looks like you guys had a great Easter!! What cute pictures. Your kids are so adorable!

Nicolette

Can you be the more perfect family??? So cute! I love little Belle the kitty:)

Shelley

Your little family is so cute! Hey I've been meaning to remind you,..I think you have like 3 mail holders at my moms still? Is that right? Don't forget about them! :)

Jaclyn

Hey Kylee, it's Jaclyn...(from high school...in case you know multiple Jaclyns.) Just thought I'd say hey and and tell you how cute your blog is and what a sweet little family you have. Looks like you are doing well and I hope everything works out for you in Evanston.
P.S. Remember the trip to Peru? Yeah, we were hot huh?!

The Hills

could your kids get any cuter?!?