That is the cutest ensamble (sp?) I have ever seen! We are coming out to Lyman July 19-26 so we would love to stop by and see you in Evanston! Let me know if you will be in town. We will call you when we are out there :)
Lance & I met in 2001 and were married in 2002. We lived in Idaho, moved to Florida for dental school and now live in Wyoming. We have two amazing kids; Brynlee who's 4 1/2 and Boston who's 2 1/2.
8 comments:
Oh, SO cute!!!
She looks adorable! Love the outfit!!
Ohmigosh! How delicious is she?!
She's too cute!! Love it!!
That is the cutest ensamble (sp?) I have ever seen! We are coming out to Lyman July 19-26 so we would love to stop by and see you in Evanston! Let me know if you will be in town. We will call you when we are out there :)
she is absolutely adorable kylee, it looks like you guys are having a fun and busy summer!
I got the doggie pillow at walmart, they are called critter pillers :) and they have all different kinds, i love it!
Could she get any cuter??!! I don't think so!:)
dang cute!
Post a Comment