7 years ago today I married my prince charming. Over the past 7 years we have:- had 2 beautiful and crazy kids
- moved 8 times
- lived in 3 different states
- survived 7 hurricanes--probably more, but I'm too tired to remember all of them right now :)
- had 9 different jobs (combined)
- received 2 associates degree's
- 1 bachelors degree
- 1 Doctor of Dental Medicine degree (WOOT! WOOT!)
- swam in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans as well as the Gulf of Mexico
- been to both Disney Land and Disney World
We've been through a lot together and I wouldn't trade a single minute of it. I couldn't have asked for a better husband, friend, and father to my children. I love you and can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you!
Happy Anniversary!



6 comments:
Congratulations guys! I can't believe you've been married for 7 years!? You're so old! :) jk!! I just love you guys! And I love your new family pictures...they are amazing!!
Happy Anniversary! Did you guys do anything fun or special together?
Congrats on 7 years!!
Congrats! Tom and I got engaged eight years ago today! I guess it is a good day. :)
Happy Anniversary! We celebrated 7 as well this summer.
Congrats you guys! times goes sooo stinking fast doesnt it?!!
Post a Comment