My brother Devin and new sister-in-law Kristie got married in the Bountiful, Utah Temple on August 14, 2009. It was a beautiful wedding!
Congrats you two!
THE TEMPLE
This is how the story goes:
Boston: Look mom a cracker!
Boston: See Aunt Chelsey, this is how you dip the cracker in the cheese. Just like this. It makes it taste really good.
Boston: Here Uncle Riley, you want to try some?
Boston: Ha! Yeah right! I can't believe you fell for that one. Yum, this is some good cracker and cheese.THE END
So I always wondered if you would get in trouble if you played in the water fountains at the temple. Either it's okay or we just got lucky because we didn't get caught! But honestly, it was such a hot day and the girls looked so cute in their dresses. How could we not say yes?
She just couldn't get enough of all the water
Of course Boston had to get in on all the action tooTHE UTAH RECEPTION
Meet Devin and Devin Jr.
Or is it Lance? I can never decide....
The girls with Devin and KristieTHE COKEVILLE RECEPTION
Mr. & Mrs. Hill A.K.A. the happy couple
Ahhh, what is a wedding without a surprise "Honeymoon Emergency Kit"? Complements of my Uncle Scott and brother-in-law Riley. Devin was dying. Why you ask? Because he knows my Uncles (and brother-in-law) way too well. Let's just say they will take any chance they can get to make you blush/embarrassed/make you feel dumb. And it worked!
If Devin would have had it his way they wouldn't have opened it until they were away from the crowds. But Kristie was a good sport and made him open it in front of everyone and even read all the "directions" on how to use the items in the emergency kit aloud. It was pretty funny.
Devin desperately trying to get rid of the embarrassing items before anyone else came by.


Boston playing with both of his great-grandpa's from my side. LOVE IT!
Boston with great grandpa Hill. Yes, I know, he has a lot of Hill in him that is for sure.
Boston was having a ball "playing" the piano with daddy. He thought it was the greatest thing ever!
Mr. & Mrs. Hill A.K.A. the happy couple
Ahhh, what is a wedding without a surprise "Honeymoon Emergency Kit"? Complements of my Uncle Scott and brother-in-law Riley. Devin was dying. Why you ask? Because he knows my Uncles (and brother-in-law) way too well. Let's just say they will take any chance they can get to make you blush/embarrassed/make you feel dumb. And it worked!
If Devin would have had it his way they wouldn't have opened it until they were away from the crowds. But Kristie was a good sport and made him open it in front of everyone and even read all the "directions" on how to use the items in the emergency kit aloud. It was pretty funny.
Devin desperately trying to get rid of the embarrassing items before anyone else came by.

Boston playing with both of his great-grandpa's from my side. LOVE IT!
Boston with great grandpa Hill. Yes, I know, he has a lot of Hill in him that is for sure.
Boston was having a ball "playing" the piano with daddy. He thought it was the greatest thing ever!



5 comments:
Great pictures! It looked like SO much fun! I love weddings! and I love your adorable kids! They are SO cute!
What a beautiful wedding! And pretty colors for an August wedding. I agree, the picture with the great grandpa's is adorable!
Kylee - Thanks for posting these! I was so curious how the reception turned out and loved seeing it! I love the pics with the greats and with grandpa hill! So precious! I'm really sad now that we couldn't come......hopefully we'll see ya sometime soon!
Kylee...I love your blog! And yours is NOT just a kid blog...look, you just posted about Devin's wedding! And you included pictures of yourself and Lance and everything! :) Believe me, yours is not even close to what I was referring to! :)
It was fun to see Devin's wedding pics. It has been a long time since I have seen him. None of you look very old but he looks all grown up. Your kids looked way cute too. I love all the pics of the funny things they do.
Post a Comment