CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rub A Dub Dub, A Cute Boy In The......

SINK!
After a long weekend of traveling my brother thought that Boston needed to have some "free" time so he put him in the sink to play and then a few minutes later I noticed Devin had disappeared. Typical. So I watched him while he had a blast and made a HUGE mess. When I was getting ready to take him out guess who decides to reappear. None other than the one who had this bright idea. All the while commenting on how he is definitely the favorite uncle now for coming up with this brilliant and out of the ordinary idea. Boys never change do they :)Oh the hours of entertainment you can get with water and a cup. Why do we buy toys?
Love that face!
He thought he was pretty cool when he figured out that if you raised and lowered the handle that it would turn the water on and off.
Butt-naked and in the sink but he still wanted to go outside! Typical boy right!?
**He kept gibbering and pointing out the window then looking at us like "outside, we need to go outside!" Funny kid**

4 comments:

Anika

That does look like fun! I love that cutie pie face, too! What a sweetie!

Gale Family

too funny! By the way I love your family pictures. Very cute! You should print me a wallet and send it to me. K-thanks:)

Ellis family

He's so cute and for sure all boy! I love your family pics, I can't believe how photogenic you all are the are gorgeous! Miss you!

Mike and Lisa

there are times when I totally wish I could stick Emmett in the kitchen sink and let him go to town...our sink is sooo small though (and old) it just doesn't work. Oh well, looks like Boston had a ball!