CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Date night!

Lance got some tickets to the Jazz game the week of Thanksgiving.  My mom took the kids so Lance and I could go on a much needed date! (thanks mom!)  We went to dinner, froze to death while we walked from were we parked the car to the energy solutions center--okay, I froze to death, it didn't seem to affect Lance all that much, nothing new there--and watched the game from our amazing 9th row, center court seats.  Too bad the game wasn't too exciting, we still had a great time though!

Not the best picture, I know.  But it's the only one I got!

10 comments:

Stephanie Black

That sounds so fun, and who cares if the game was not a good one. You were out on a date without the kiddos! That sounds like a dream!!!!

bobbi

Glad you guys got to go-- looks like fun. It was good to talk to you today, it will be fun to see you all over Christmas!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family

It is always nice to get out together. Glad you had a good time!

Randi

stumbled upon your cute blog! hope you dont mind! :)

Ashley Harrington

It is too a cute picture. I think you both look great. That sounds way fun. I need a much needed date too.

Louis and Alice

I am in need for one of those date nights! I am glad you guys got out without the kids :) Sorry you had to freeze though!

Jolley Family

Oh what a few hours away from the kids can do for a person. Looks fun.

Kevin and Eliza

How fun, it is always good to get away by yourselves for a little while.

Anika

Kylee - The Christmas card I sent to you got returned. :( Update your address on the family site! or email me, or both!! :)

Holly

How fun! Miss you guys. Love your hair. Did I tell you Megan's preschool teacher could totally be your long lost twin?