For FHE yesterday we re-enacted the Christmas story. Brynlee was Mary, Boston was Joseph, I was the angel, and Lance was the narrator. The kids loved it. Boston wasn't a big fan of his head attire that I put on him but Brynlee thought it was all wonderful. She has had hers on her head almost all morning and had to have her baby Jesus craddled in a blanket too. After we acted it out we let them watch it on the computer. I can't believe how big they are getting. Brynlee is so curious and has a million questions for us all the time. And she goes into primary in a couple of weeks....and Boston will go to nursery.....Okay, I'm going to stop now before I start crying...we'll save that for another post :)
Do you like baby Jesus' craddle? Yep, it's a barn :)
5 comments:
Love the barn! You live in Wyoming right so that isn't a bit deal!? They look so cute all dressed up!
The barn is great. I love that you did the nativity with your little family. Can we borrow Brynlee for our nativity tomorrow? Between me, Reb, and Jeremy, we only have boys......Maybe we can dress Cy up as Mary!
What a cute idea!! Your kids are so adorable.
So you've started your own Al Qaeda training camp eh...
So cute!!
You are so creative!
Post a Comment