Wow, boys are so messy. We have to strip Boston down for every meal or I end up doing crazy amounts of laundry. I think that he thinks he has to use all of his senses when he eats. He usually ends up squishing whatever we are eating between his fingers, smelling it, wiping it all over himself, throwing it on the ground. You name it, he has probably done it. So my question is: how long does this stage last?
Good thing he is so stinkin' cute! It's hard to get too mad at this face.
And since this is kind of a "food" post I just had to post this picture of Boston eating Great-Gma's homemade pickles. He loves them!
2 comments:
Oh he is adorable! I just LOVE his blonde hair - and his haircut is so cute...as is his messy face! :)
Phew! Since he likes the pickles, he can stay in the family! :) He is a doll.......look at those blue eyes!
Post a Comment