CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Hoppy" Easter!

We spent Easter with my family this year.  Brynlee loved coloring the eggs.  I think all the eggs got dipped in color about 10 times before we finally convinced her that they were probably done. 
Saturday night Brynlee informed us that we all needed to go to bed because the Easter Bunny was on his way :)  She was thrilled with the idea that the Easter Bunny was going to bring her candy and a little toy or two.  Good job Mr. Bunny, you did not disappoint ;)
**Don't ask about the stickers all over Brynlee's face.  We told her that they were for the eggs but she thought they would look better on her I guess**
Boston serenading us while the boys were at priesthood session.
Poor little Boston threw-up during the night and wasn't feeling the best for the Easter festivities.

1 comments:

Tilleea

I love that my kids aren't the only one who put multiple stickers on their skin.