CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Swimming, swimming, just keep swimming....

This month Brynlee has been taking a swimming class with her friend Bella.  I was a little worried that she wouldn't like it because at home in the tub she flips out when any water gets in her face.  But I also decided that it was time for her to get over this little fear if possible.  So I enrolled her and by the second class she was holding her breath and putting her head completely under water.  WHAT THE?!  Could this really be the same girl that just the day before was crying because Boston splashed her with water?  I'm sure seeing her little friend Bella go under the water with no problem at all helped.  Ah, peer pressure.  Sometimes it can be a good thing right?!  Now I have a little fish on my hands!
Brynlee thoroughly enjoying herself.  And of course I brought the camera on the day they learned about life jackets.  Oh well.
My brave little fishy.
**And behind the scenes of this pictures I am trying with all of my might to keep Boston out of the water.  He wants to get in so bad.  Poor kid.**
Oh and the title of this post, just think Dori from Finding Nemo....remember?  If not, go watch it and you'll figure it out :)

4 comments:

Tilleea

swimming is so much fun! glad that Brynlee picked up on it so fast. unbelievable! by the way I really really like your new header. super cute.

Stephanie Black

Fun! What a brave girl! Mackenzie will be brave in the bathtub and put her face under, but not her whole head. I need to get her in swimming lessons. I think she would do well, although I don't think it will stop the screaming and crying about Collin splashing water on her in the tub. :)

Unknown

She is brave! And so cute.

Jude and Rachel

Not Jude, sorry about that.