CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My little princess is 4!

4?  REALLY?!  I still can't believe it.  She's been looking forward to her birthday for the last 6 months, and I've been dreading it :)  Why do they have to grow up so fast?  And to top it all off, the day after her birthday she told me "Mom, I want to be 5".  Me too Brynlee, me too...
Anyway, Brynlee was so excited to have her friends over for her birthday.  They played-with no fighting I might add.  I thought that was pretty good for 8 girls!-ate "princess" cupcakes, made crowns, and had a blast!  
Happy birthday baby girl!!  We love you!
All the lovely princesses
 Everyday for the last few months Brynlee would inform us of what she wanted for her birthday.
a bike
a helmet
and a scooter
so....
And last but not least, Boston enjoying Bryn's new presents.

5 comments:

Mike and Lisa

For some reason when I look at Brynlee in her b-day group picture I think of you and I in MY birthday party picture when I was turning 4! She looks just like you. Anyways, fun memories. Next thing you know our kids will be adults and having our grandkids. Lets not think about that yet though!

Anika

whoa! 4?!?!? Happy Birthday Brynlee!

Riley

Yeah he's Lance's son alright..

Nate, Brittney and Ryan

Dreading it? Come on, Kylee! You know you loved every minute of eight little girls running around your place. And Lisa's right, Brynlee really does look just like you! Both of your kids are adorable.

Tilleea

you are such a nice mom to throw a birthday party AND to get her what she wanted. You definitely get major "awesome mom" points!