CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Boston's 2!

My sweet baby boy is 2?!  Wow....just wow.  I'm so thankful for my cute little blonde, blue eyed boy.  He's just about as boy as boy can get. Here is a little list of his "loves" right about now.
cars, trains, planes, trucks, rocks, dogs, his beloved Woody and Buzz toys, climbing, jumping off just about everything, teasing his sister, getting the mail with dad, playing with daddy, swinging, playing in water-wherever he can find it, looking at books, his boots, drinking water from my spray bottle, being read to, making messes and getting dirty, wearing hats (real hats, plastic bowls, my pots and pan lids, etc), milk, playing basketball with daddy, riding 4 wheelers and TALKING!  
That's right, the little boy that I was so worried about now talks none stop and talks better than almost any 2 year old I know!  We are so thankful to have this sweet little boy in our family!  We love you Boston!
HaPpY bIrThDaY!!
He loved licking the frosting off his truck that was on his cupcake, can you tell?
This one loved the cupcakes too :)
And the presents, who doesn't like the presents?!
(Grrrrrr.... I can't for the life of me get these first two pictures to turn the right way.  I have them turned in my program but they wont upload that way and I've wasted too much time trying to figure it out so you are just going to have to turn your heads!)
So fun.  We love birthdays!

0 comments: