CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Our Outdoor Adventure

Lance had Friday off so we decided to make a quick afternoon trip to Mirror Lake in the Uinta's.  We walked around the lake, threw rocks in the water, chased little chipmunks, and of course the kids had to get their feet wet.  We had a great time and are definitely going to have to do it again soon!  It was so beautiful up there!
The kids got tired and they both wanted daddy to carry them :)
Then Boston told us, "I not tired of walking daddy"  and obviously he wasn't because he ran for a ways after that and walked more than Brynlee did!

1 comments:

Stephanie Black

I love Mirror Lake! I wish I lived closer to go to it. I love your pictures. That is the exact type of adventure that we like too. You are lucky you have at least 1 kid that likes to walk (or run!) I love the pic with you and Lance...Brynlee is quite good at the camera!