Of course, they loved the fire truck. He also talked to them about what they need to do if they are ever in a fire. And he put all of the fireman gear on so that they could see what someone who was coming to help them would look like and sound like. I thought all was good, but for the next two nights Brynlee was terrified that our house was going to catch on fire. I didn't want to make her think it would never happen to her but it was hard to find a happy medium on the subject.
All the kids loved the police dog Joey. And they got to get inside the police car and turn on the lights and the sirens. They all thought it was pretty cool. Especially Boston, I think he could have stayed in their playing with the siren all day.
Last but not least, the post office. The kids had fun.



0 comments:
Post a Comment