CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Let's Get Together, Ya, Ya, Ya!

Anyone else sing the rest of the song or am I the only weird one? :)
We had a get together last Sunday with some friends from dental school.  It was so fun to be able to catch up.  We hadn't seen Tyson and Stephanie in almost 3 years (they live in Colorado).  The kids had fun too.  I wish we all lived closer so they could play together more often.
The cute kids.  Collin, Boston, Makenzie, and Bryn
The doctors :) Tyson, Cody, Porter, and Lance.  Do you like Boston's head poking up from the back of the couch?
The wives.  Stephanie, me, and Brooke

Thanks for letting us bombard your house Brooke!

2 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

You look great. Your kids are adorable as always!

Stephanie Black

That was so fun! I wish we could get together more often! You got some good photos. Mine aren't looking so hot, but I will still post....one of these days.