CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Did you hear?!

First photo as a family of SIX!!!

7 comments:

Lindsee

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! I cannot even tell you how excited I am for you!!! Ah! I have done the math 6-4=2 over and over to make sure it's true! Twins are so much fun! And I think we need to talk!! Call me/email me for anything!! I just might have to come visit now...

B. Surfer

Guess the NM air agrees with you
:-)! Congratulations!

Chris Teichert

Can I just say WHOO HOO, I am so excited

Randi

wow! yay! are you ready for this?! :)

Stephanie Black

So excited for you! Tyson told me about it on FB. Can't believe it! I hope you are doing well. I loved scrolling down through all your older posts and looking at all the cute candid pictures and what you guys have been doing. Brynlee is super cute on the bike and I like Boston's cool dancing pictures. i can picture that one - that would be Collin too.

Deb and Chad Crowther

Congrats! That is so wonderful! I had heard about you guys struggling to get pregnant and could definitely empathize. So needless to say, I was SO excited to hear your news. Good luck...I don't know how little, tiny, petite you is going to carry around TWO babies at once! :)

Cindy

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited for you guys! What wonderful news for your family! This will definetly be an adventure...take my word for it! Get lots and lots of sleep right now and gear up for lots of diapers, lots of feeding, lots of crying, lots of loves, lots of tears, and lots of joy!! Good luck and I'll be checking back for pregnancy updates. I'm still trying to figure out how your tiny body is going to carry twins!:):)