CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2012

Boston's 4!

Yep 4.  I can't believe it either.  He is my super sweet but also funny and super energetic boy.  He gives the best compliments and kisses!  I just love him.  We took him to Cliff's (a smaller version of Lagoon that they have down here).  We were able to go with some friends and have partners for the rides.  They had a lot of fun!

Let's start with with the presents!
 And then of course comes the faces




Everyone has to get up close and personal when opening present right?!
Pirate gear. Arrr!
 Cliff's!  I am pretty sure this was their favorite ride

 Brynlee loves to spin and spin and spin
 Boston likes it for awhile.  Then the sickness sets in...


 A fun day! Bryn, Breya, Trevyn & Boston



1 comments:

Chris Teichert

Sorry that Boston takes after me on rides. Looks like a fun birthday. Hugs and kisses from grandma and I love you.