CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2012

God Bless America!

A family in our ward has a huge block party every year for the 4th of July with a parade for the kids, face painting, a dunk tank, food, a bounce house, other games & dancing.  It was a lot of fun!

Ready for the parade!
 Boston ditched his bike half way through.  He decided running was much faster : )

 Boston & Lance shooting a few hoops
 I wish you could see her face better.  She was so determined! She's got gritted teeth and everything : )
 Boston trying to dunk someone
 Brynlee and Hailey doing following the dance on the Wii. They were super cute
 Dunk tank time!  I was surprised that both the kids went through with it.  The water was pretty cold.








 And proof that I was there.  Me & Briana

2 comments:

Unknown

About time you started catching up! Loving all these posts! And love that shirt you're wearing in the last picture...I think I need to go out and find myself one of those! :)

Chris Teichert

Wow, what fun neighbors and brave kids to do the dunking booth. I see Lance is dry, what's with that!!!!