
Pointing at the ducks
Chasing the ducks
Entranced by the Squirrel. (the squirrel is in the tree-upper right corner- if you look close enough you can make out part of his body and tail)Brynlee loves to go visit the ducks and squirrels that live by the building next to us. Someone must feed them (I don't) because when they see us coming the ducks start running towards us. That's when Brynlee starts yelling "duck, duck, duck". It's funny. Then she just follows them around, sometimes she chases them, and sometimes she just points at them. I think she could spent hours with them. Then there are the squirrels. They don't get as close as the ducks, but she is still fascinated. She will just stand and watch them, point and smile.




1 comments:
Kylee - Holy Cow I ran across your blog from Michelle's!! Your family is adorable! Brynlee is Beautiful and I love LOVE her name! Where are you guys at these days? David and I are living in Richland while he is doing his internship in construction Management and then we will be back to BYU IDAHO in april to finish up a year and then finally he will graduate!!!! We have a cute little girl, Cambree, she is 8 months old today! you can check out our blog at fackrellfamily.blogspot.com
(I am so happy you have a blog!!! I love keeping in touch with people this way, it is so so fun!!)
-Tiffany (Byington) Fackrell
Post a Comment