CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

MY FAVORITE THINGS!!

The "Beep, Beeps"

Brynlee loves the mini roller coaster at the mall. She calls it the "beep, beeps". She likes to just sit, point, and watch it go around and around. She gets so upset when we have to leave! As you can tell. We let her ride on it the other day. She was SO excited. We let her pick which on she wanted to sit, got her all buckled, and stood back to watch. The moment that it started moving a look of horror swept over her face. Everytime she would pass me she would yell "MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY". I must say I felt bad that she was so scared, but it was also one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed. Afterward we walked around the mall for a little longer and had to walk back past it to get to out car. As we passed she just pointed at it and said "beep, beep".

The Park



2 comments:

Ellis family

Your little girl is soo cute! I wish that I could see her! It's been too long! I have pics on my blog if you ever want to see what we're up to! Miss ya!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE*

Kylee!! The last time I ran into you, you were engaged, it's been a LONG time!! Your little girl is adorable! Where are you living these days? Well feel free to check out my blog if you want to see my family! Take care!!