Oh boy, I guess I have been tagged. Which means I am suppose to tell a few facts/quirks about myself. I am not so sure about this, but I suppose I will be nice and play along (Thanks a lot Tina!) Here goes!
So since it is the holiday season and all, I will start with my bazaar love and annoyance when it comes to Christmas music. As I see it we only have about ONE month to listen to Christmas music so the day after Thanksgiving I think we should all break out the Christmas music and dive into the Christmas season! Now my annoyance comes when we go to church and they DON'T SING CHRISTMAS MUSIC! I mean come on!!! We only have 4 Sundays to sing all of those Christmas songs that we have in our wonderful hymn books and we don't? I don't know, maybe I am just weird and crazy ...
Second, I have a fetish when it comes to accessories. Now don't laugh, but I just can't leave the house if my shoes, purse, and belt don't match. Now what I mean is if I am wearing a brown pair of shoes then I need a brown belt and bag. But this is why I have started getting colored bags (mostly diapers bags since that is all I usually get to carry anyway) Like right now I have a red bag so I can wear that with either black or brown and it is all good! Then I don't have to spend 10 minutes switching my things from one bag to the other all the time. But the belt and the shoes still have to match!
Now onto the toes. So I think it is really cute when people have their toes all nice and manicured (as long as they don't get too out of control with it and get them too long, then I don't like it at all!), but me ... I just can't do it. I love it and would love to do it, but I have to keep my toe nails short. Once they start to show some white they need to be cut! I don't like when they rub in my shoes or if I rub my foot up my leg or something and I can feel the edges of my toe nails. Yuck! Anyway, kind of weird, but it's true!
Last but not least, if I leave the house I HAVE to have mascara on. I don't care about my other makeup, but I have to have the mascara. I think I know why I am so petrified of leaving the house without it though. And the explanation begins ...because everyone says I look like I am 16 WITH makeup on so I don't want to be caught looking like I am 12 when I am out in public with an 18 month old with people giving me funny looks and I know exactly what they are thinking "that poor teenage mom. She looks so young. I wonder if she even knows who the father is!" LOL okay I might be exaggerating a little, but you get the point right?!
I debated and decided to put in one last thing. I don't think I am in the minority because I have read a lot of other peoples replies to being tagged and they all happen to mention it too! I love to read the latest celebrity gossip. Stupid and crazy, I know. I tell myself "Why should I care what they say or what other people have to say about them" But I still find myself browsing the People and US weekly magazines in the check out line or at the doctors office. Now I can say I have never broke down and bought one, but I still love to see what is in them whenever I have a chance!
Now I want to hear from Angie, Holly, Brooke, Juliann & Jen. Play nice girls!
10 years ago



5 comments:
haha, I totally agree with the Christmas songs in church. When we were in Rexburg we didn't sing one Christmas song last year, what is up with that....? Plus I am the same way with my shoes and belts. And I make my husband do the same, he always just laughs at me!! Plus he tries to wear black socks with his brown shoes, that is a big NO NO!!! Oh and the celebrity gossip, I think we all secretly want to know about it. i don't buy the magazines either, but my mom always does, so when I go home I get to catch up on it all!! Plus I love to watch Etertainment Tonight, to get all of the latest gossip!!! So really you aren't that weird!! Or Else I am just as weird!!!
Ditto with everything Tiffany said, and what you said. I'm the same way. Access Hollywood is my favorite. And one day Mike got dressed for the day after I already left for work. When he came home after the day he was wearing khaki slacks with a black belt, I was like "What are you wearing!?" Poor guy I'm still trying to teach him. haha. OH and long toenails are the nastiest things ever!
Yes, I totally agree with the Christmas music 100%!! I had never thought of the lack of Christmas music in church before, but now I'm going to be totally bugged if they play anything but Christmas music in church for the next 3 weeks!!:) As for dressing...I think I must need some tips!! And as for Eric dressing...my goal is just to convince him to not wear white socks with black slacks and shoes!?!:) I think he's coming along though! :) So anyway, I loved your entry...you're the best!!
Oh that Winterton blog is an extended family thing with my dad's side of the family! I don't understand why people block their blogs off...what fun is that?!
Home address is as follows;
mark and laura harding
664 west 550 north
pleasant grove, ut
84062
I would also like yours, for our chistmas card giving!!!
Post a Comment