CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Recap of the last 2 weeks!

The first swim of 2008!









We had a ward party this last Saturday and it was a "Stomp & Chomp". They had stew & cobbler and then taught everyone some line dances. Well since Brynlee had some boots from Christmas I decided to dress her up for the occasion! I just can't get over how cute these pictures turned out! She is quite the little poser isn't she?!















Fondue party! Our friends invited us over for a fondue party. We had tons of fruit and treats to dip in the chocolate fountain and yummy meatballs and bread to dip in the cheese. It all tasted so good, but of course by the time we left everyone felt like they were going to explode!








Brynlee just loves to eat scrambled eggs because we can give her a fork and she can stab them and eat them all by herself. And the dog ... the dumb dog ... she just loves the thing. It has to do everything and go everywhere with her, but I guess as long as I don't have to buy a real one and take care of it I'm happy with this one.









Video games. Jeremy and holly have an X-box and the game Guitar hero ... which I just love. Lance and I had a friendly competition last time we were there and Lance claims that he won. Although I don't think it is fair that I was playing in Medium and Lance was on Easy and I only lost by a few points. Juliann and Cody have a Wii and a game called Mario Party and you play against each other doing all kind of weird things like sawing, shaking a soda can, and flying a plane. It's lot of fun though! And then there is Brynlee, my crazy little girl. I think the picture speaks for itself.












The Miami Seaquarium! Once again Lance had to study for his written board exam so I decided to get Brynlee out of the house so he could study. So Jen and I decided to take the kids to the Miami Seaquarium. Brynlee really like the dolphins and the killer whale when he made big splashes. But her favorite part was just hanging out with Dallin and Brooke. I should have known!

3 comments:

Unknown

Hey Kylee! You just have the cutest little girl ever!! Can I just adopt her and forget having children of my own!?! :)

Ellis family

I still can't get over how much hair she has! It make's me jealous for my Kylee! And props to you for looking like your not even pregnant still...no fair for the rest of us!

Ellis family

Oh and I meant to add such a cute fam!