Saturday night (or Sunday early morning actually), Lance and I woke up to Brynlee crying so of course we run to her room and find her and her crib covered in throw up. So we tried to console her for a minute and then decided to give her a bath at 1:00 a.m. (side note- of course Lance and I had just gone to bed at midnight because we were up watching a movie) We finally got her cleaned up, new sheets on the mattress, new pajamas, and got her to bed. About an hour later we woke up to the same scene. 45 minutes later it happened again. By this point I am running out of clean sheet and pajamas. We only had one more episode after that and got to sleep at about 4 a.m. When she finally got up that morning we were amazed that she seemed completely fine. She was happy and smiling and wanting to play! Besides not wanting to eat anything she was back to normal. Lance and I think it must have been food poisoning. The poor thing. I must say it is pretty heartbreaking watching your child when they are sick and throwing up and not being about to do anything about it. But thankfully she is fine now!
This is a picture of Brynlee on Sunday. I wanted one of her pulling her two baby bears around, but when Brynlee saw the camera she grabbed the bear, pointed it towards that camera and said, "CHEESE!!!" Maybe I take too many pictures ... oh well!
1 comments:
I can handle sick kids that are just sluggest and feverish... but throwing up is the worst! I think of times where I had to sleep by Kelsi with a big "throw-up" dish and just wait for the next out pouring of wonderful stuff! I nearly gag everytime! No fun!
Post a Comment