CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What a Week!

Lance decided to call his mom Tuesday night and ask her if she wanted to fly out to watch Brynlee during his clinical board exam (I was one of his patients). So she found out Tuesday night and was on a plane headed for Florida on Thursday morning!! Talk about a last minute trip! I didn't get to go to the airport to pick her up, but Lance and Brynlee went and Lance said when she saw grandma she was a mixture of shocked, excited, and shy. He said she didn't make a single noise the whole way home, but just kept looking at grandma in amazement. Once they were out of the car, Brynlee grabbed her grandma's hand and lead her to her house and showed her EVERYTHING! And that is about how the rest of the week went. She didn't let grandma out of her sight and grandma spoiled her rotten! (undivided attention, new cloths, & books!) When she woke up this morning I don't think she believed me when I told her that grandma had to go back home to see Papa and the neigh, neighs (horses) She was pretty sad. She kept saying "Gama, gama"(grandma) We are so glad that she was able to come out on such short notice and help us out! Thanks a ton!
Grandma Clark pulling Bryn around
She was SO happy!
Grandma reading Brynlee her bedtime story
Ice cream!!
Lance, Brynlee, & Grandma
Is anyone jealous?! Yeah, you should be :)
Grandma & Brynlee at Panera Bread (one of my FAVORITE places to eat! Yummy!)
More ice cream!
By the way, we won't find out for 4 weeks how Lance did on the exam, but I think everything went pretty smoothly, no major problems! (except for my cavity ended up being quite a bit bigger than we originally thought! Oops!) What a relief it is for the whole family to be done with this exam! I know he did great! Now all we/he has to do is finish his requirements, help me pick out a baby name, put the house up for sale, move, secure a job, and help me not freak out about going through labor again! The poor kid! No wonder he is so stressed! With that list of things to do, who wouldn't be?!

3 comments:

Tyler and Lindsee

I am SO jealous.

bobbi

Panera Bread was my FAVORITE place to eat at in Nebraska!! So I am jealous of that, the weather, having my mom there-- but I'm rather glad to be done with school!:) Soon for you guys, too! Hooray! Love you guys--

Doug & Jen

Grandmas are great! Where have I been...where is Panera Bread??