My family got to come out for Spring Break this year and it just so happened that it was Lance's Spring Break too! I felt bad that the weather wasn't really that great and they didn't even get to go to the beach because of it! The first day we were going to go it was super windy so we decided to try another day and then it rained all day that day! Nice luck we have huh. But we did go to Orlando for a couple of days and spent some time with Justin & Ann and their family. We also got to stay in a really nice house while we were there thanks to the Munn's & the Anderson's! While we were up in Orlando we made a trip over to Tampa about an hour away and went to Busch Gardens. It was a lot of fun, even though I didn't really get to go on anything being pregnant and all. I really don't time things very well. The only time that we have been to Disney World I was pregnant also so I didn't get to do any of the fun roller coasters or anything ... oh well, maybe someday we will go back to both of these places and I can test them out. The rest of the time we just hung out, went to the malls, and the movies. We had a great time!
Brynlee on her first ride at Busch Gardens which I thought she liked ...
but when we went to get on another ride and she cried and screamed bloody murder, I decided that she must not have liked the first ride as much as I thought she did. Maybe she was just to terrified to have a reaction the first time :)
Everyone, but me, Brynlee, & my mom went on the new ride called Sheikra. They all said it was tons of fun! I was and still am jealous.
It only took my brother about 6 hours of trying to convince my mom to go on Sheikra, she finally caved! She swore she was going to have a heart attack if she went on it. But as you can see from the picture she made it through it just fine and even admitted that it was pretty fun. Although she wouldn't go on it again.
Brynlee loved the Safari train ride and seeing all the animals. I think it was by far her favorite ride that day.
She also loved the elephants which you can kind of see in between Lance and I.
Of course we found a little play ground inside the park and Brynlee just had a ball.

Brynlee & Grandma
Swimming at the Munn's with the Anderson's.
Brynlee loves when family comes into town because she basically get anything and everything that she wants. Hence the doughnut covered face.
but when we went to get on another ride and she cried and screamed bloody murder, I decided that she must not have liked the first ride as much as I thought she did. Maybe she was just to terrified to have a reaction the first time :)
Everyone, but me, Brynlee, & my mom went on the new ride called Sheikra. They all said it was tons of fun! I was and still am jealous.
It only took my brother about 6 hours of trying to convince my mom to go on Sheikra, she finally caved! She swore she was going to have a heart attack if she went on it. But as you can see from the picture she made it through it just fine and even admitted that it was pretty fun. Although she wouldn't go on it again.
Brynlee loved the Safari train ride and seeing all the animals. I think it was by far her favorite ride that day.
She also loved the elephants which you can kind of see in between Lance and I.
Of course we found a little play ground inside the park and Brynlee just had a ball.
Brynlee & Grandma
Swimming at the Munn's with the Anderson's.
Brynlee loves when family comes into town because she basically get anything and everything that she wants. Hence the doughnut covered face.
Grandma & Grandpa
Brynlee loves to "tickle" every ones feet, especially when she can get good reactions like this.
Brynlee & her Uncle Kalen (whom she just LOVES)
Kalen bought this hat in Tampa and Brynlee fell in love with it and insisted that it was hers.
We have been putting Brynlee in Time Out lately. Sometimes I wonder if she is getting anything out of it. She must be getting something because she kept putting Kalen in time out and then giving him a lecture. Notice the finger pointing and the hand by the face ...



6 comments:
oh you just have the greatest posts!! I loved the story about Brynlee going on the rides...when i saw the picture of her on the first ride I was quite impressed with how brave she must be, being up there all by herself! But based on the second pic, she really must have been to terrified to have a reaction!!! SO funny!! She is the cutest! It sounds like you had a great time with your fam...but yeah, you really ought to time your periods of being knocked-up better!!:) You missed Disneyland AND Busch Gardens?? what a bummer! You're amazing!
You always post days that seem so over the top for me!! I guess that I need to get out and do more with my kids! Maybe once it gets a bit warmer!! don't worry about being pregnant! The rides will aways be there. Also I will feel the same way about aug time!! Yes we are planning one more and soon! All in all it looks like you had a great time with you family!
That is so funny that Brynlee put her uncle in "time out"!! Loved the picture of the safari train and with the animals in the back ground-- kind of reminded me of the times we would go to the Omaha zoo (it had a train)-- I want to go back and visit. I didn't plan my time coming to DisneyWorld very good, either. I didn't even think of that until I read your blog-- bummer!!!!!
OK, I just deleted my first post because I just realized you would be leaving FLA before you had the baby. Is that right?!?!?!? That went by fast....for me anyway! So, you will have to go back with me to ride the roller coasters at MGM and Universal! I absolutely love them! I want to go to Busch, too! It was so fun seeing the fam! I haven't seen Kalen in forever! Brynlee is so adorable!
I agree with Laura- you guys sure seem to have a lot of fun together! It looks like your family had a good time as well!
Post a Comment