I went to my routine doctors appointment on Friday. Blood pressure was fine, weight was fine, babies heartbeat was great,...my belly was bigger than it should be. The doctor told me that I was measuring 2 weeks big!! So he wanted me to come in for an ultrasound so make sure everything was okay. I went to my ultrasound appointment on Monday and they said that I have extra amniotic fluid so they took some blood (which I absolutely hate doing) to check for virus's and other things that could tell them why I have extra AND my little baby boy is not so little! They said with all his measurements that he is probably weighing in at 4lbs 2 oz. which is the 80
th percentile! I guess it's good that he is nice and healthy, but it's not so good for me in the labor department!! Anyway, they said that they will be monitoring me until I am due. I'll probably have a few more ultrasounds to keep an eye on the babies weight and they might even take the baby a little early. Yikes! We need to pick a name and get things ready before he comes! Here are some pictures of my growing belly!
26 weeks
28 weeks
30 weeks
15 comments:
Hang in there! You don't look that big to me. Just to let you know I was induced with Annali and it was great! I know everybody is different and I knew no other way but everybody kept telling me how bad it was and scared me but it turned out to be fine and things were good. You look so dang cute pregnant! Anyway your family is so cute and I loved the pictures!
You are the cutest Prego-Momma EVER! Just think your precious baby boy coming early is better then coming late :)
Oh you are so dang cute! I can't believe you're already 30 weeks!? Good luck with the big belly and all! :) I think I'm with Ashley...better to have a baby early than late!? right!? :)
Oh my goodness you've grown so much! But I have no idea what a 30 week pregnant woman is supposed to look like! You look great though. I can't believe your going to have your baby soon! Good luck with everything and keep us updated!
I think you look adorable! I always measured bigger too. And my water actually broke early at 38 weeks, so maybe your body will go by itself a little early!
I love that you are smiling so cute in each of the pictures!! You look great, too!! Hope everything goes okay-- Only 9 more days and we'll be in Florida!! Hooray!!!
The exact same thing just happened to me...except I am measuring 3 weeks big! I have been induced with all three of my boys so not to worry...and trust me-you don't look big! Good luck!
You really are such a cute pregnant lady!!!!
If I looked like that at 30 weeks I'd be in Heaven! Then again Caden was 10 lbs 13 oz when he was born(which they should have done to me what your docs are doing with you!) And the next pregnancy was twins, so that put me in another league as far as belly size! But In my non professional opinion I think you look awsome and oh so tiny! there's nothing but baby there! You are so cute!
YOU LOOK GREAT. HANG IN THERE, AND I'M SURE IT WILL GO BY FAST.
You look just like a cute pregnant lady--no worries. I had that gestational diabetes with Tel so they were a little worried about him getting too big as well and monitored me weekly the last couple months. The doctor's visits lasted a little longer, and were more frequent, but it all turned out just fine. I even went 4 days overdue. He was big, but not huge(8lbs. 7oz.). Hope things turn out as well for you. You look great!
You're still tiny! I love your haircut!
Like everyone else has said, you look super cute pregnant! I only hope I look as cute as you if I ever get pregnant! But yeah, seriously you look way cute...
Man you are huge!!! JK! You know I love ya. You better wait until I get back before you have your baby.
Post a Comment