CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Magical World of Disney!

Magic Kingdom, where dreams come true!! Of course we couldn't come to Disney and not take a picture in front of the castle!! I think it was a toss up on which was Brynlee's favorite ride; "Airplane" (the Dumbo ride) or It's a Small World. This is a picture of her & Lance on It's a Small World.
Brynlee loved this little house at Toontown.
We took a stroll through Minnie's house in Toontown. Brynlee's favorite part was the kitchen where the fridge actually opened and there was a table and chairs her size. Although she couldn't quite figure out why the cups and things on the table didn't come off.

3 comments:

ANDY and MANDY

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME! I WAS EXCITED TO HEAR YOU WILL BE CLOSER AND THAT LANCE WAS ABLE TO FIND A JOB SO FAST. THAT IS GREAT. I BET YOU'LL BE GLAD TO BE CLOSER TOO.

Unknown

Kylee!! your trip to Orlando and Disney looked like SO much fun! And I loved all the cute pics of you guys and Brynlee! What a cute family you have! So, I see by the comment above mine that Lance got a job and you know where your moving...so how about a post filling all us old friends in!?!? I'm dying to know!!! And if you don't want to divulge the info in a post, at least drop me an e-mail! :)

Mike and Lisa

Oh I'm so jealous that you've been to Disneyworld like a million times. Someday I'll go. I hear its way better than Disneyland. Anyways, looks like a fun trip! And I agree with Tina...I think its time you fill us all in on your summer details (or future details), or just include me on that email you send to her!!