Could you ask for anything more? I couldn't! Lance and Brynlee made me breakfast this morning. Lance made the pancakes and Brynlee patiently waited for the bacon to be done... she loves bacon (just like her mom)! After breakfast Brynlee came out with a present for me and got a little too excited and forgot what daddy had told her to say so what came out was, "happy here you go!" as she handed me the present! Lance also had a patient of his, who is taking a floral arranging class, make me the beautiful bouquet that's in the picture! Brynlee likes to smell the flowers, but her favorite part is the fake birds that are in with the flowers to represent our family. I think I am the luckiest mom in the whole world! I have a wonderful and caring husband and a beautiful and fun loving little girl! Like I said, I couldn't ask for anything more! It really was a Happy Mother's Day!Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother's Day
Could you ask for anything more? I couldn't! Lance and Brynlee made me breakfast this morning. Lance made the pancakes and Brynlee patiently waited for the bacon to be done... she loves bacon (just like her mom)! After breakfast Brynlee came out with a present for me and got a little too excited and forgot what daddy had told her to say so what came out was, "happy here you go!" as she handed me the present! Lance also had a patient of his, who is taking a floral arranging class, make me the beautiful bouquet that's in the picture! Brynlee likes to smell the flowers, but her favorite part is the fake birds that are in with the flowers to represent our family. I think I am the luckiest mom in the whole world! I have a wonderful and caring husband and a beautiful and fun loving little girl! Like I said, I couldn't ask for anything more! It really was a Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Happy mothers day to an incredible mother! You have the cutest little family and sounds like your day was great! And great job on Brynlee's braids...they are adorable! And what a fun flower bouquet...but were there really wooden spoons in that bouquet?? hmmm...:)
It sounds like you did have a great Mother's Day!! The things that my little girls do for me (with the help from Martin of course)on Mother's Day are always the most precious!!
You are so dang cute, and with that amazing flower arrangement, I can't even tell you're pregnant! Lance, where can Zac sign up for a class like that? Kylee, I hope I look as good as you when I'm expecting!
Well, if the flowers are in a wooden bowl, then the spoons are very clever idea! How fun! :)
How sweet!! What a sweet family you have!!!
YOU ARE SO LUCKY AND THEY ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU. WE HAD A GOOD TIME AT THE TEMPLE WITH DALE AND BARBARA. THEY ARE SO EXCITED TO BE HEADED THAT WAY AND CONGRATS TO LANCE AND GOOD LUCK. TELL EVERYONE HELLO!
Post a Comment