Graduation was long, but nice. They do the graduation with all of the Health Professions Division so it makes for about a 3 1/2 to 4 hour event. Some of Lance's family was able to come out for his graduation and somehow I didn't get any pictures of them with him. I'm not quite sure how that happened, but we were really glad they were able to come out and for all of their support.
I didn't get very many pictures during the actual graduation. The lighting was terrible and I couldn't figure out what to set my camera on to get a good picture. But I did get some before and after pictures!


Lance, Jeremy, Andrew, Cody, Jeff, Dallin, & Kevin






6 comments:
Congratulations to Lance! That is SO exciting and that's so fun that we can now call him Doctor!?! How cool!! And to top it off, I definitely think that purple is his color! :) jk! Oh, I'm so excited for your cute family! Way to go!
Wow- it seems like just yesterday you guys were dating at BYU-I. Congrats to Lance, that is a huge achievement!
Congrats! That is awesome! That's pretty neat that I am now related to a doctor. Hope all is well. You all look great!
Wow!! Congratulations, Lance!! That's awesome!! Now it won't be too much longer until you're back around these parts!!:)
Tell Lance congrats!!! How are you feeling? One more month...I am getting excited for you :) Miss you guys!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Dr. Clark will be a wonderful dentist. Now we hope you move closer to us so he can be our dentist!
Post a Comment