I received lots of really cute and needed baby items, which got me even more excited for this little guy! (No, we still haven't picked a name ... we are still working on that!) Thanks to everyone for all of their help and support!
Top (l. to r.): Jen C., Matt, Rena, Shannon, Kathryn, Cambrie, Sharon, Lori, & Debbie.
Bottom: Courtney, me, Missy, Simon, Angie, Stacie, Livvy
I just had to put a picture of the invitation and the thank yous because they were so cute! They did a dump truck theme which turned out adorable!



3 comments:
What a cute idea for a boy shower. Boys are fun...not as fun to shop for as girls...but you can still find cool stuff without being cheesey! hope all goes well. we miss florida!
I'm so excited for you guys to have a boy! They're tons of fun. Also, I met Lance's sister at a coaching clinic a couple weekends ago. Small world, huh?
Hey! So have you had that baby yet?
Post a Comment