CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beautiful Beach Day!

We decided to head to the beach on Saturday. For the first time ever I think Brynlee actually enjoyed herself. She played in the sand, which is a first for her. Usually she doesn't want any part of her body to get anywhere near the sand. And she had a lot of fun swimming with Lance and Grandma Chris in the ocean. As for me and Boston, we hung out on the beach under the umbrella. Boston loved the humidity and I died in the humidity wishing I could play in the water.

Brynlee getting ready for the beach
The sea shell hunters
Checking out their good finds
Sleeping "Sumo" Boston
Swimming, swimming, just keep swimming (We've heard Dori-from Nemo-sing this a few too many times)
Beach bums

6 comments:

Nicolette

You guys are adventurous taking Boston to the beach but he looks like he loved just chilling out. Your family is so cute!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

Looks like so much fun. Boston is so adorable, and Brynlee as always looks so cute. You all look so happy.

Doug & Jen

So clearly you are up to visitors! I'll have to stop by this week to see the little man.

Holly

Ah we're jealous you still live near the beach! This past weekend Megan and I had a conversation about wishing we could hop in the car and head to the beach. Looks like things are going well with the new little one. I'll have to give ya a call. We miss you guys!

Kellie and Justin

you look GREAT!
kellie robison

Ashlie

I was blog hopping this morning and came across your blog. I just posted about how that Nemo song gets stuck in my head. Glad to know it's not just me! Super cute family!