CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

We Miss Grandma!

Reasons why we miss Grandma Chris!
5. My house always seemed to be cleaN while she was here
4. I got to take a nap during the day ... I swear Boston knows the moment that I try to lay down because that is when he wants to be held, fed, or played with
3. I didn't have to worry about what to cOok for dinner. (or breakfast or lunch for that matter)
2. My mom always had one of the kids entErtaIneD while I had the other or none at all!
1. We just miss her company and all her help!
Thanks for everything! We love you!
Grandma & Brynlee at the pool
She's such a good big sister!
I had some flowers that Lance bought me on the table at the hospital and one of the days that Brynlee and my mom were there visiting Brynlee decided that she wanted to play on the table, but the table ended up tipping and the vase with the flowers slid down the table and smacked her right in the eye! So this is a picture of Brynlee's first black eye! (it looked worse in person)
The other day Lance and I heard a cabnit door in our bathroom shut. She we went to go see what Brynlee was up to in our bathroom with the lights off. This is what we found

A sleeping baby

Boston's first bath, which he did NOT enjoy.
Although Brynlee loves her rocking chair she has decided to claim Boston's bouncer as her own. It's her number one seat of choice at the moment.
So tired.

10 comments:

Lindsee

What a cute little family!!! Seriously, cute kids.

Mike and Lisa

He is SO cute! And I love how Brynlee is already practicing how to style her hair, she'll have perfect hair just like her mom!

Ellis family

He is so adorable! So is that little girl of yours! By the way I drove through your soon to be new home on my way back!

The Johnstun Family

He is so cute! Looks like your doing good I can't wait tell I'm where your at I can't take the heat any more. I think Brynlee will be your little hair girl. Soon she will be cutting their hair watch out.

Unknown

oh, your kids are just the CUTEST!! And so funny...first, brynlee with that straightner and then hanging out in the bouncy seat...cracks me up!

The Martinez Fam

What cute kids!! Brynlee with the straight iron is so adorable!! It's funny how kids want to be big until there's a baby around--then they want to be babies. Kaybree used to try to suck on Mireya's plug all of the time and would beg me every day to drink out of a bottle once Mireya started having them once in a while.

The Martinez Fam

Oh, and I'll bet you really do miss your mom. Aren't they wonderful right after you've had a baby? My mom used to always come and stay with me for a week. When I had Mireya, I got the shaft. Since I was her neighbor, she didn't really want to come stay with me for a week!!:)

bobbi

I'm sooo glad that there are blogs!!! I love seeing my cute little niece and new little nephew!!! Love them both-- it is sooooo hard when moms/grandmas go home and your so far away! It was really hard after McKayla!! Not too much longer for you guys, though. Do you know when you are flying back to visit this summer? Well, we miss you guys and hope things keep going good. Give them both kisses for me!!

Gale Family

sure do miss you guys. Boston is so dang cute and so is Brynlee!

Anonymous

Congrats Kylee! I hadn't heard about the babe. I guess I just need to check your blog more often. He's so cute and I love his name. You look so young with your hair cut short. As if it's even possible for you to look even younger. Cute cut though. Do you guys know your moving plans yet?