CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 2
We had decided that we were going to head north and go to the Kennedy Space Center and as luck would have it there was going to be a launch that night! What perfect timing... or so we thought. Lance was on the Internet looking up directions on how to get there and noticed that it said it is closed on scheduled launch days! I couldn't believe our luck or lack of! So we headed to Orlando instead. On the way we stopped for lunch and of course, guess what I did. LOCKED THE KEYS IN THE CAR!! Can you believe it! Yeah, neither could I. Luck was officially NOT on my side. Luckily they were able to get the keys out pretty fast so it was only a minor delay. We finally made it to Orlando and decided to make our way to Downtown Disney. We had a good time and everyone, but Lance, me, the kids, and Matthew stayed to go to Cirque du Soleil La Nouba (Lance and I had seen it in May with his family). So we headed to the hotel. We put the kids down for the night and left them with Matthew while Lance and I went and enjoyed the pool and hot tub! Good times!

We don't get very many opportunities to take a picture with all of us in it. Thanks for suggesting to take the picture mom!

Isn't he just the cutest little boy you have ever seen?! Yeah, I think so too :)

1 comments:

Mike and Lisa

He has the prettiest blue eyes! I keep hoping Emmett will end up with blue eyes like Mike. Still hard to tell though.