Day 1
We decided our first adventure was going to be the beach! So we made a lunch to take with us, got dressed, and got all the beach stuff out and ready to go. We were ready for a fun filled day in the sun, until we noticed that the van my grandpa had rented the night before was not in the parking lot. At first was thought that is might have gotten stolen, but before we called the police I decided to go talk to the condo president just to make sure. Well come to find out they had towed the car because it didn't have a guest pass in it. I was so ticked!! I couldn't believe that they wouldn't at least give a warning first! I mean come on! And to make matters worse Lance told me that when he had gone to the management place to pick up our parking sticker he asked the lady about getting some guest passes but she wouldn't give him any. I really hate associations!! ANYWAY, so two hours and $124 later we had the car back and were FINALLY able to enjoy ourselves. We had fun playing in the water, looking for shells, and playing in the sand.







8 comments:
How fun to have your family come visit!! Your mom told me she had to go see ya again before you moved. I can't believe you were going to the beach while we are all bundling up so we don't freeze to death!!:)
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I could use a trip to a sunny place like Florida about now.
What a fun time you guys had! Love all the pictures, especially the blurry one of Brynlee and Ariel!! Hilarious! And that Boston is SO cute...I can't wait to meet him! But I cannot believe your bad luck!? And that 6:40 pm flight mix-up cracks me up...too funny!! I would have been SO mad if I had woken up for a flight only to find out I didn't have to...I need my beauty rest! :) But enjoy your last weeks in the tropics!! I can't wait for you to move up our way!
So where are you moving? Now how are we going to come see you in Florida? We hope you are moving our way though!
Whats a family vacation without a few hiccups!? At least the van wasn't stolen- but yeah, that would be frustrating! Wish we could've taken you up on a trip to Florida as well...what were we thinking? (I know...its called, my husband is content in a tent, no need for all the hoopla stuff). I basically had to BEG him to take me to Mexico last year. :) Whats with these WY people?
Kylee,
What is your address? We are sending our Christmas letter and don't know where to send it. Hope your move goes well.
We miss you guys already. Can you email us your address too? We are sending out our Christmas cards. Thanks. dave.missy.fl@gmail.com
Missy
Hey it was good to see you the other day! Will you email me your new address so we can get you our Christmas card! amandajojones@hotmail.com
Post a Comment