A couple of Saturday's ago we went with Lance's sister and her family to Disney on Ice. Brynlee LOVED it but got pretty upset when Cinderella didn't come. We had to tell her that Cinderella was at her castle and that maybe next time we will be able to see her. She was only partially pleased with this explanation. The next few days all she talked about was that Cinderella was at her castle, but that she would get to see her next time. Guess we'll be going again sometime! Boston seemed to enjoy it too...for the first 5 minutes anyway. But we all survived and had a great time!

First she was mesmerized and on the edge of her seat, eye's glued to the skaters...

...then she relaxed a little and enjoyed the show

Boston (when he was interested in what was going on) and daddy enjoying the show

The Little Mermaid

Terrible picture of me, I know. But I thought it was funny of Boston

Brynlee, Maklee, Emree, and Kelli
1 comments:
Oh, how fun! I'm so impressed that Lance let you "document" him being at a froo-froo show like that! good job!!
(j/k Lance!)
Post a Comment