Last weekend we went to Salt Lake City for a Dental Conference for Lance and were able to meet up with some of our good friends from dental school. It was so nice to be able to see them again. We had a great time! We sure do miss them!
While the boys were at the conference Holly and I got together to let the girls play. They had so much fun! It's not a great picture but it's the best one I got of them both looking at the camera!
What a girl! Mommy's heels and Aunt Chelsey's purse! Stylin' and ready to go!
Brynlee has been begging us to take her to the temple so that she could touch it. It was so cute. She was so excited to touch the temple.



7 comments:
Looks like a great trip. I love that you don't know where you are going to find Brynlee when you put her to bed. That is too funny.
I was just looking at your pictures and Megan came over to join me. When she saw Bynlee she said "Mom where's Brynlee?" I told her she was in Wyo and she asked "Well how did she get there?" followed by "Can we go there" "Mom we can drive!"
Wow I swear it's not 6:45 am! Still early but not that early!
Lots of cute pics. I have never seen Boston with anything less than a smile. Has he ever even cried? How's the cold weather? J/K--I have to rub it in a little, but honestly, we are jealous that you get to be closer to home.
That looks so fun to get together again. I hope you guys had a great time. Brynlee looks so cute in the temple pics too!
I forget how tall you are. hahhaha. Seeing you next to Holly and Brooke like that - are you wearing heels? Are they not? hm. Memory must be going bad already. Glad you guys got to meet up - i'm just a teeny bit jealous. :-)
Hahahahah - it's not that you're SHORT silly Kylee... You're TALL! I have this complex where i think everyone is the same size as me. I'm pretty sure i'm the same size as Holly (Trev comfirmed that one day) so to see you so much taller really shocked me. I thought you were the same height as us too! hahahha. Tall and thin - you sure you aren't a super model? :-)!
Post a Comment