
My first IN-N-OUT experience at 12:30 at night no less!! Yeah, I know great for the figure! And sorry people, it's good but not THAT good.

relaxing pool side

We ate at this cute little village in Paris! :) The food was oh so yummy!
Waiting to watch Cirque du Soleil's KA

The group
Holly, Jeremy, Me, Lance, Brooke, Cody
The city of lights!


Watching the Bellagio water show

Do they look relaxed or what!?


No, I'm not pointing at the Cheesecake Factory. If you look very closely you can see one of the statues at Caesars Palace

Me in Paris!! Yeah right! I wish!

M&M anyone? Or as Brynlee would say "nem n nem".

Chocolate makes you happy!

Jack Black A.K.A. Jeremy

We stayed at the castle (Excalibur). Brynlee was SOOO jealous! But we brought her back some pink "nem n nems" so that made it all okay :)
It was so much fun to spend some time with our old dental school friends! We had a blast!
8 comments:
Haha- Brynlee must be an M & M girl since she definitely knew what it was when she liked my M & M magnet on my fridge! Looks like a fun trip! And about In and Out. I liked their burgers, but I wasn't a fan of their fries. But yeah, a lot of hooplah for just a burger joint!
You ordered the wrong thing. You must always order "animal style" burger with "ANimal style" fries. Then you must proceed to lick off all the secret sauce off your fingers with your frechfries dipped in a chocolate shake. It's the only way.
Shhh. Animal style will never be on the menu. You just have to know to order it. That's what makes In-n-Out so great - all the secrets. ;-)
that is so fun to party with friends. glad you had fun.
So fun. That is nice to be able to leave the kids. We left the kids for a week too. My mom watched them while we went to Hawaii with Taylor's family. We just got back today. `
So fun! And, I bet you worried about your kids less than you expected you would.
Nice! I am totally jealous! Russ and I need a vacation w/o kids.
I have stayed at Excalibur before, it's fun!
looks like such a fun trip! i am jealous ;) and p.s. it is all about the grilled onions on the cheeseburger. just give it another chance :)
Post a Comment