8 years ago today I married my best friend. Best choice I ever made.
To celebrate we went out to dinner on Friday (at The Melting Pot. Mmmmm, we were so stuffed by the time we left but it was oh so good) and then stayed the night in Salt Lake. Thanks to my mama for watching the kids for us! We had a wonderful and relaxing time.




7 comments:
Was that really 8 years ago!? You guys are SO old!! :) jk!! I'm jealous of your melting pot extravaganza!! Best place EVER!!
Totally unrelated to your post: But is it really 52 degrees in WY in August? And are you really wearing short sleeves and shorts when it's 52 degrees?
Cute picture! You're always so adorable!
Congrats on 8 years!
Congratulations! I love The Melting Pot, I wish I could go there too! You guys look great together!
Oh talked to you for how long today and didn't even wish you a Happy Aniversary...Looks like you guys had fun. LOVE the Melting Pot.
YUMMY!
We just went to the melting pot last month for my birthday! Yummy place! Congrats on 8 years!
Post a Comment