CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthday Time!

Lance's birthday was Monday.  I think the kids had more fun than he did : ) About half way through the festivities Brynlee piped up and said, "Dad, you don't have any friends."  Not as a question, as a fact.  It made us laugh.  I guess I should have invited some people over!
Since Lance got Lasik for his birthday I decided it would be fun to get something for his other senses too!  Cheesy, yes, but the kids and I had fun with it!

I think this was Lance's favorite part of the day : )

4 comments:

Harrington

What a cute birthday picture. How cool that Lance got Lasik.

Mike and Lisa

I'm curious what his other presents were....?

Stephanie Black

You have such a cute family! My kids would totally tell us we have no friends too. It'd be the truth! :) Happy Birthday to Lance.

So we are tentatively planning to be in SLC next Sat.-Tues., but late on Sat. I think. Do you want see about meeting up for dinner or something?

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

Looks like fun! I think the only reason adults celebrate birthdays is because of their kids! Love the pics!