Temple square + eating out + staying in a hotel + swimming + McDonalds for breakfast = best vacation ever! . . . according to the kids anyway : )
This, of course, was their favorite part. They thought the pool was SO cool because you could swim inside where it was warm and then go through a little opening and you were outside. Thank you Little America!





2 comments:
I LOVED all these new posts!! I especially loved the Christmas Photo of all the grandkids...so funny! And I am so jealous that you go to go to Beatles LOVE in Vegas...I'm sure it was amazing! And I love how your children always look like gorgeous magazine models, even in the everyday normal pictures! :) You are the perfect mother! And so now you need to post about NM!? A little bird told me you guys were moving...and I am not very happy about it! :)
Isn't it funny how McDonald's and swimming make it a perfect vacation for the kids. I have been totally behind on the blogging world too, but you need to get working on some blogs about your new adventures in NM. I hope it is all going well!
Post a Comment