CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Vegas yet again!

Ah yes, another Vegas trip.  The Dental Convention was there this year and Lances office was going so I tagged along!  The weather was beautiful.  I even got to sit pool side a couple of days.  So NiCe!

This was taken of the way to see The Beatles LOVE at the Mirage.  The show was really good and we got to feel all cool and special taking a limo down to see it : )
The Vegas sign.  With how many times we have been to Vegas you would think we would have gotten a Vegas sign picture before but alas, this was the first.
Our friends Taylor and Ashley drove up from Southern California to come hang out with us for the weekend.  Had a great time!  We'll have to do it again!
We also decided to head over to see Hoover Dam since Lance and I had never seen it.  Crazy huge and fun to see.  
Funniest quote from the Hoover Dam:
Lance: I'm not paying $30 to see a dam tour.
He totally didn't even realized how it sounded until the rest of us started bustin' a gut!

**We had to take a picture at the Arizona sign because Lance has never been to Arizona.  Can you believe it?!  I know, neither could I.  But now he has : )
Hoover Dam

We also went through a session at the Vegas Temple and as we were coming out we ran in to our friend Kathryn Johnson from Florida!  It was so fun to see her but I didn't even think to snap a picture!

0 comments: