CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 17, 2012

October 31

I'm a mean old witch with a hat,
and I ride on my broom with my cat,
my nose is pointed and my chin is too
so you better watch out cuz I might scare you . . .
BOO!!

Gotta love Halloween!  I remember my mom singing this to us all the time and we LOVED it!  And don't you worry, I have passed the tradition on and my kids love it too!
We had a fun filled Halloween this year.  Brynlee's school had a Halloween parade then we headed down town to go trick or treating to all the business.  For the end of October in Evanston the weather was actually wonderful but the kids let us know {about every 30 seconds} that it was still cold outside so we did the speed version of trick or treating aka if the line was too long to get into the store to get candy, we passed it : )  Then of course we stopped at a few peoples houses and we were done!  We had a great day and the kids were in bed by 8!  WOO HOO!!
Dorothy, the lion, and toto

0 comments: